> EG – Electrogalvanized
> HDG – Hot Deep Galvanized
Standard Length: 3000 mm
Wire diameter: 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm
Application & Standards:
Wire mesh cable trays are produced from high mechanical strength steel wire that is welded into a mesh system. This construction permits continuous airflow to help prevent heat buildup. Primarily used for support of low voltage, telecommunication and fiber optic cables
Features & Benefits:
– This unique design prevents the buildup of dust, contaminants and bacterial proliferation.
– Fast and simple on-site assembly.
– Flush smooth surface and edges.
– Easy to create tees, crosses, reducers, risers and bends on site.
– Polyconnect Wire Mesh Cable Trays are available with wire diameters from 4mm up to 5mm, featuring electrogalvanised or hot-dip galvanized coating.
The above design is only a sample of the options available. Contact our sales team for other specifications. Our policy of continuous improvement may result in a change of specifications without notice.